Bridgecall.com, Bridgecall.net ("we", "us", "sites" or "provider"), including any program or joint venture are committed to respectfully protect your ("customer", "subscriber" or "visitor") privacy.
Our web server and web application automatically captures a visitors domain name, this information is just used for an analysis of geographical distribution of our web site visitors and may be used for purpose of marketing and providing better service to our future customers.
When you become a subscriber, in line of providing you with our products and services, we also collect personal information where possible including (but not limited to):
- Your recognition data (like. name, address, phone number, email address, credit card);
- Your profile information (like. Year of birth or age, gender, country of residencies);
- Your online identification data (like ISP IP addresses, cookies);
- Your payment information (credit card information, billing address);
- An aggregated data as a result of your service usage for demographical analysis;
- Your detail and historical order information corresponded to products and/or services;
- Your detail communication data (data processed for the purpose of billing, including, but not limited to, the duration of the calls, caller and callee).
Use of Collected Information:
We may collect from, or use and disclose this information to any person or organization for the following purposes:
- To confirm your identity;
- To understand your needs;
- To determine the suitability of our Services for you;
- To determine your eligibility for our Services;
- To set up, manage and offer Services that meet your needs;
- To provide you with ongoing Service;
- To meet our legal and regulatory requirements;
- To manage and assess our risks;
- To prevent or detect fraud or criminal activity or to manage and settle any actual or potential loss in connection with fraud or criminal activity.
We keep personal information only as long as necessary to fulfill these purposes and we taking reasonable actions to make certain that your personal information is secure. Known that, while provided products and services are over the Internet, and the Internet has some security weaknesses by nature, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
You have the right to access and, where applicable change any of your personal information held by us. Some of your personal information may be accessed and edited online by logging into your account “My Profile” page on our web sire. If you would like to review and/or edit any of your other personal information, you can contact us; we will respond to requests within a reasonable time upon verification of your identity.
You may request to delete / purge personal information at any time after termination of your service unless we establish that information must be retained by law or for lawful business purposes.
We set aside the exclusive right to modify the provisions of this Privacy Statement if we deem necessary with or without informing you. You expressly agree that by continuing use our website and any applications, software, documents, products and services, you shall constitute your acceptance of the revised Privacy Statement.
Privacy and "Cookies"
A "cookie" is a piece of data that a web server creates when you visit a web site. This data is typically encoded information about how and when you use a site. It is placed on your Personal Computer (PC) in the form of a small text file.
There are two types of cookies: "session cookies" and "persistent cookies":
- Session cookies are used only for the length of time you stay on the web site. When you leave the site, they expire and are no longer active.
- Persistent cookies are more permanent and can be re-read when you return to the site that placed them on your local PC. Opposing to some media reports, cookies cannot carry viruses or other damaging data.
Session and persistent cookies are used within the public web sites at acall.mobi, acall.ca and gimmecall.com.
- For internal web reporting and statistics. This information is gathered at an aggregate level and no individual user or computer is identified. This information helps us measure effectiveness of our websites, monitor website usage, determine responses to marketing offers and to ensure ease of use. We do not keep or use any information about you in particular. If you access our sites from links within any third-party website, we also use information about that site to ensure that these links are optimized.
- For greater convenience. When selected, a small persistent cookie is created to store your Login credential in encrypted and masked formats.
- We may use pixels, or transparent GIF files, to help manage some online advertising. These GIF files are provided by our ad management partner(s). These files enable us or our partner to recognize a unique cookie on your Web browser, which in turn enables us to learn which advertisements bring users to our website. The cookie was placed by us, or by another advertiser who works with our partner.
You can choose to not accept cookies. You may do this by setting your browser options to inform you when cookies are being sent, alternatively you can set these options to deny cookies altogether. Please note, however, that by not accepting cookies you may limit the functionality that we can provide to you when you visit our sites.
To change your browser settings please refer to your help document provided by your Internet browser.